Originally I was planning on kicking off this blog by answering the question. "Who am I?", but then I thought about why I had created this blog and realised that this is a question that is best left unanswered. "Why is this?", you may ask. To answer this question I guess I have to first explain why I created the blog.
As the title suggests, I've created this blog to discuss the world "Through my eyes". Simple as that. Ima call it as I see it, tell you what I think, perhaps even what I feel. I can't tell you what I will be blogging about tomorrow, let alone in a week or month's time.
I figure that my physical identity is not important for me to do this. My identity on this blog will be the words I type.
Til' next time,
VF.

Well, that sucks.
ReplyDeleteIf you refuse to
conform to the gentle
Ways of Jesus, you might
be left behind.
---------------
Wanna wiseabove
the whorizontal?
Make Your Choice -SAW