Followers


Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The world, through my eyes - this time for real;

What the shit? I have a blog?
Okay I'll admit it - I was one of those 4Chan douches in the middle of that monetisation scheme, and that's where this blog began (if you read this Google, please don't hurt me). BUT, that's not where this blog is now. Sure, I created it to make money and make money only, but recently I've been thinking that perhaps this could be more than that. Perhaps there's more to Blogspot than having boring ads on your blog advertising everything from online dating sites to online courses to learn to speak Swedish. Perhaps this could be a place where I can be who I really am and say what I really think. Perhaps this is the place where I can post those things that I wanted to put as my status on facebook, but knew would have broken my golden rule of facebook rules: "Facebook is not your diary". I value self respect, alright.
Maybe it could be a place where I tell the story of my life to anyone who'll listen, but on the other hand, it could just be a place where I rant about my life so that tomorrow, next week, or even next year I can come back and see who I was, what I've changed, and what I've become, because really, it's the things that happen to me now that are going to shape who I am in the future.


So here we go - 100% me begins now. You even get a picture of my face today; not some other rando with loads of black face paint.

A few things have happened since I last posted way back in February. Started college, and loving it by the way. Having girls around is a welcome change after four years at an all-boys high school.
Apart from not having to talk about footy and dream team all the time, they've made me realise a few things about myself.
Example: One friend in particular has made me realise what a super-duper competitive person I am. It's not competitive in a good way either. It's more a "haha, I got an A on the test and you only got a B" kind of way. I found this out the hard way. That example that I gave? That's what actually happened. She didn't talk to me for the next few days. Whilst I'm not proud of that, I am proud to say that I'm not like that anymore.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I'm a new person these days, but I'd definitely say that I'm a changed person.

14 comments:

  1. great quality content is way better then just a random blog to monetize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.
    this blog looks really great! keep it up!

    http://incredible-mo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please get rid of the pop-up.

    Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. pop up sucks.. but your blog is really nice!
    followed!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. fresh start, i feel the same way.

    good to be back, looking forward to your future posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pop up was a bad idea. Don't know why made it in the first place.
    Anyhow, thanks for the feedback guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this post. I think everybody needs to change occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are an interesting person. Would love to know someone like you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post man, and I'm interested to see where you go with this blog. And don't worry, I have a picture of me on my blog too! (my actual picture that is)

    Good luck in college, you are going to change your mind like a thousand times what you want to do, so go with the flow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice post. This is my first time here, I will be returning! followed

    ReplyDelete
  11. So, you're like rediscovering yourself, eh? Good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. welcome to the real internetz. :D

    ReplyDelete